U Tube Heat Exchanger
Home › Products › Heat Exchangers › U Tube Heat Exchanger
||Manufacturer, Exporter, Supplier
| Click to view more |
ASME. TEMA, ASHRAE, IBR, ASME-U-STAMP & R -STAMP
U Tube bundle Heat Exchanger can build "U" tube bundles, straight tube "floating" tube bundles, or we can retube fixed tubesheet heat exchangers when the bundles is not removable and multitherm is not locked into any one material. Heat-exchanger system consisting of a bundle of U tubes hairpin tubes surrounded by a shell outer vessel, one fluid flows through the tubes, and the other fluid flows through the shell, around tubes.Multitherm can duplicate any existing bundle to include dimensions, materials and performance.Some bundles tend to be build with copper tubes and steel tubesheets. U Tube bundle Heat Exchanger of each tube are connected to plenums (sometimes called water boxes) through holes in tubesheets. The tubes may be straight or bent in the shape of a U, called U-tubes.
- U Tube bundle Heat Exchanger which typically have U-tubes.
- U Tube bundle Heat Exchanger can be used to boil water recycled from a surface condenser into steam to drive a turbine to produce power.
- Most U Tube bundle Heat Exchanger are either 1, 2, or 4 pass designs on the tube side.
- This refers to the number of times the fluid in the tubes passes through the fluid in the shell.
- U Tube bundle Heat Exchanger fluid goes in one end of each tube and out the other.Surface condensers in power plants are often 1-pass straight-tube heat exchangers see Surface condenser for diagram.
- U Tube bundle Heat Exchanger are two and four pass designs are common because the fluid can enter and exit on the same side. U Tube bundle Heat Exchanger construction much simpler.
- U Tube bundle Heat Exchanger are often baffles directing flow through the shell side so the fluid does not take a short cut through the shell side leaving ineffective low flow volumes.
- U Tube bundle Heat Exchanger are generally attached to the tube bundle rather than the shell in order that the bundle is still removable for maintenance. Counter current heat exchangers are most efficient and they allow the highest log mean temperature difference between the hot and cold streams.
- U Tube bundle Heat Exchanger companies however do not use single pass heat exchangers and they can break easily in addition to being more expensive to build.
- Often multiple heat exchangers can be used to simulate the counter current flow of a single large exchanger.
- The simple design of a shell & tube heat exchanger makes it ideal cooling solution for a wide variety of applications.
- One of the most common applications is the cooling of Hydraulic Fluid and oil in engines, transmissions and hydraulic power packs.
- With right choice of materials they can also be used to cool or heat other mediums,
- Particularly with models where a floating tube bundle (where the tube plates are not welded to the outer shell) is available. Can also be used on fixed tube sheet heat exchangers.
Looking for "U Tube Heat Exchanger" ?